T-Shirts Are Everywhere Saying Everything

I am sitting in the sustenance court of an extremely bustling shopping center on a Saturday with a stack of paper. What's happening with I? Numbering what number of individuals are wearing shirts, what sort of shirt they're wearing, and about how old they are. This is my fourth Saturday leading this study at 4 unique shopping centers.

Before I started doing this "shirt study" at the shopping centers here in Dallas, I was expecting around 30-35% of the general population would be wearing a shirt. Was I ever off-base. I had no clue exactly how well known shirts really are.

Initially, who is wearing shirts? I numbered a sum of around 4,000 individuals more than 4 weeks in this study. Altogether, around 60-65% were wearing shirts - twice my desires! There was a difference in the age bunches. For those under 25-years of age, around 80-85% wore shirts. For those 25 to 40 years of age, around 60% wore shirts. What's more, for those more than 40, around 35% wore shirts.

While I anticipated that the more youthful group would be wearing shirts, what I was not expecting were those ages 35 - 50 wearing them. These are generally folks, agents, and possibly a few grandparents. A large portion of their shirts were games or school shirts, or a brand name like leavers hoodies, or Polo - nothing unrefined of unpalatable.

Second, what sort of shirts would they say they were wearing? I seldom saw the same shirt twice. There were clever shirts, creature shirts, Christian shirts, devoted shirts, and a wide range of oddity shirts. What's more, I wasn't astounded to see a couple of unrefined or hostile ones in the blend either.

More youthful children, those somewhere around 5 and 12-years of age, wore a ton of shirts. That age section was more like 90%. The majority of them had some sort of "charming" picture or trademark (like a Disney shirt), or something to do with games. Most young people and undergrads wore shirts that appear to coordinate up intimately with their personality.

More than anything, it got to be obvious that wearing a shirt is an approach to communicate. Whether supporting a games group, a college, or nation, individuals wear shirts to convey what needs be and create an impression. In any case, a few individuals wear them since it looks great, it's in vogue, and they're agreeable. The shirt business is a colossal business. While I don't have the accurate measurements, it made up 60% of the tops worn at the shopping centers around Dallas, TX in the course of the most recent 4 weeks.

In the wake of landing back home, what did I do? I went to my wardrobe, opened the drawer, and checked around 25 shirts of my own. I put on my place of graduation shirt and sat down to watch the baseball playoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment